Have a full-time/part-time job, but would love to contribute to the movement to transform local education in Hong Kong? Offer your time, talent and experiences by joining one of Ednovators’ volunteer teams:
We are now looking for passionate and empathetic individual, who has a learning mindset and an interest in embracing innovative education, to join us in the following role as we transform local education for the future of our young generation
Marketing & Communications Manager (Full-time)
How you will make a difference
- To oversee marketing and communications strategies at organization level
- Formulate and develop organization marketing strategies to communicate our vision, mission, work and impact
- Formulate and develop brand strategies for communication with diverse stakeholders
- Develop innovative and effective marketing programs that inspire and educate stakeholders at scale, through leveraging various marketing channels like paid socials, landing pages, email marketing, online and offline events
- Work with different teams in the organization to implement marketing strategy from projects to organization level
- Manage and lead digital and offline marketing campaigns, and collaborate with different teams on an end-to-end execution
- Develop an interactive online platform for dissemination of good cases and impact stories on education innovation
- To review organization’s and projects’ marketing goals and marketing plan implementation progress
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, business, marketing and management or related discipline
- Solid work experience in marketing and communications at strategic level with at least 5 years’ experience in social media marketing
- Proven ability to lead, motivate, drive and develop teammates to perform exceed company expectations
- Good communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with solid analytical skills
- Strong command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Highly PC literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Has experience working with principals and teachers is a bonus
- Empathetic leader with open-mindedness and flexibility to embrace thoughts and ideas from different stakeholders to co-create solutions
- Team player with the ability to take initiatives and adapt to changes in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Proactive problem solver with ability to anticipate challenges and generate solutions
If you fit the above descriptions, we invite you to apply by sending your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your expected salary and availability.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of applicants will be destroyed after 12 months.
- Program Co-creators
- Partnership Builders
- Impact Amplifiers
- Organization Supporters
We couldn’t have done what we do without the expertise and investment of our valuable partners, and are always looking to bring new inspiration and experience to our Education Innovators. Invest in the future of education in Hong Kong by supporting our work – share your thoughts and ideas with us!
We look forward to transforming local education and
giving hope to future generations of Hong Kong with you!
Ednovators is a local charity founded by a group of education innovators. We inspire educators and cross-sector stakeholders to transform education and give hope to future generations of Hong Kong. We hope to see every child experience a learning journey that recognizes their unique gifts and needs, prepares them for a future that we don’t yet know, and empowers them to create their own meaningful lives.
Ednovators is a tax-exempt charity (No.: 91/14481) under Section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance of Hong Kong.