Schools and teachers are vital change agents in providing our learners with hope for the future. We believe in the power of a team, that everyone has the power to make change, and that every school is different.
Although schools as a whole face similar issues, each school also faces different challenges depending on the context and has unique needs in the school’s change process. To offer capacity building support that caters to specific needs, Ednovators offers customized professional development training through our School Transformation Advisory Services to schools, school sponsoring bodies, principal and teacher associations, with audiences ranging from senior school management to the entire teaching team.
As of 2020, we have worked with 10 local primary and secondary schools and 4 school sponsoring bodies and principal associations to empower education professionals with the relevant skills, tools and mindset to co-create more student-centered teaching and learning.
- Co-create Future of Learning – Co-construct a vision of change among your teaching team
- Teaching and Learning – Curriculum Development, Classroom teaching and learning experimentation
- Life-wide Learning – Connection with the community
- Student Support and School Ethos – Improve student-teacher relationships
- Learning Spaces Redesign
- Well-being of Teaching Team
|Inspirational||● Local and Overseas Education Innovation Learning Trips – Tailor-made learning experiences to inspire your teaching team|
|Skills-based||● Design Thinking in Education – Incorporate Design Thinking and empathy into your work
● Systems Thinking in Driving Changes – Enable your team to drive changes holistically
● Compassionate Communication for Better Relationships – Communicate with compassion for better team or teacher-student relationships
● Strengthen collaborative culture in the team – Facilitate cross-disciplinary, cross-domain and cross-experience level collaboration in your teaching team
● Team Dynamic Management – Navigate diversity and work with dynamic teams
● Mindfulness for Better Teaching Life – Achieve a better mental state with work-life balance
● And more…
|Process-focused||● School Innovation Lab – An experimentation process working with your teaching team to innovate within your school|
Ednovators is a local charity founded by a group of education innovators. We inspire educators and cross-sector stakeholders to transform education and give hope to future generations of Hong Kong. We hope to see every child experience a learning journey that recognizes their unique gifts and needs, prepares them for a future that we don’t yet know, and empowers them to create their own meaningful lives.
Ednovators is a tax-exempt charity (No.: 91/14481) under Section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance of Hong Kong.