Ednovators Limited (‘Ednovators’; collectively, ‘we’ or ‘us’) is committed to protecting your privacy.
Your Personal Information and How We Use It
Collection of Your Personal Data
We may collect certain personal data when you register for or attend some of our events, send us money, make enquiries of us, or utilise our services. You may also from time to time provide us with your personal data by other means.
We may therefore collect your name and contact details, your age, your credit card or bank account information (only where this is needed to fulfil a transaction receiving a payment from you) or other personal information relating to you. Provision of personal data is on a voluntary basis.
Use of Your Personal Data
We use the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes (and any purposes directly related to these purposes) (collectively, the ‘purposes’):
- To provide our services to you including responding to any questions you may have, enabling you to participate in our events and programs, and carrying out any transactions which you may make with us (including processing any payments).
- To communicate with you on education issues, our and co-organizers’ programmes in relation to education innovations and purposes in line with our vision.
- To provide you with direct marketing communications, in accordance with the “Marketing Communications” section below.
If you do not provide your personal data to us, we may not be able to provide all of our services to you.
Subject to, or where otherwise required by law or permitted by law to protect our interests, we will (a) only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the Purposes, and (b) erase any of your personal data that we have stored as soon as reasonably practicable, if you request us to delete it.
We may send you information about our fundraising, educational, or other related activities and events in line with our mission from time to time, and causes aligned with our mission.
Such marketing communications may be in various forms, including advertisements, special events notifications or newsletters, and delivered via various methods in accordance with the personal data that you provide to us, such as by email, by telephone and by social media channels.
Photographs – We may from time to time include some photographs or images of event participants in our marketing communications materials such as the website, newsletter, impact reports and media releases. We will not disclose the name or home address of a participant without the person’s or the parents’ consent.
You can partially or entirely opt-out of receiving such direct marketing communications at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Security and Protection of Your Information
Your credit card information will be passed to a third party (such as a bank) only where necessary for the purpose of processing the donation payment. We will not disclose any of the credit card information to any other third party.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Data held by us relating to you will be kept confidential. We may, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the data was collected provide such data to the following parties:
- any team of programs organized and co-organizer by Ednovators Limited;
- any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides services to us, its subsidiaries, holding companies, affiliates, and associated companies in connection with the operation of their business;
- any other person or company who is under a duty of confidentiality to us, its subsidiaries, holding companies, affiliates, and associated companies and has undertaken to keep such information confidential.
- Any other party where such disclosure is mandated by statutory or contractual obligations or as required by law or court of law, or where such disclosure is necessary to protect our interests (as permitted by law).
How to Check and Update Your Information
You may wish to access, verify or update any of your personal data that we hold. You can do so by contacting us (at the details as set out at ‘Our Contact Details’ section below).
Our Contact Details
We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or permitting corrections to your information.